Civil Foreman – Bloomfield, CT
Eastern Communications, Inc is actively seeking an experienced Civil Foreman with proven attention to detail and takes pride in their quality of workmanship. We endeavor to hire competent professionals who desire the opportunity for long-term employment with the opportunity for growth and development. The qualified candidate will perform hands-on civil construction cellular sites and be responsible for all stages of civil construction of raw land or existing cell sites. The applicant will have the knowledge, skills and ability to successfully layout a site and install tower foundations, ability to tie and place rebar cages per specifications, install equipment shelter foundations with footings or raised piers, generator slabs, finish exposed concrete and tower road constructions (to include finished grade, fabric, and culverts).
Other duties and requirements include:
• Ability to work independently under limited supervision while supervising 1-2 co-workers.
• Good organizational skills and ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
• Responsible for company provided vehicle, trailer, tools, equipment and supplies.
• Must comply with and enforce company and industry safety standards at all times.
• Proven ability to operate excavation equipment.
• Must be in good physical condition with stamina and ability to lift over 80 pounds. Must be able to pass a DOT/Medical physical.
• Willingness to travel throughout New England as needed.
• Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record; Class A CDL preferred.
• Must be able to pass a background check and post offer drug screen. We offer annual training, competitive wages, fully paid life insurance with optional voluntary coverage, medical, dental, short term and long term insurances, paid flex and holiday time and 401k with company match.